All students attending a Maricopa Community College are assigned a Google Mail email address that ends with "@maricopa.edu." This email account is separate from your personal Google Mail account.
All official Maricopa email is sent to your @maricopa.edu email account. Check for messages frequently.
How Do I Get Started?
If you already have an MEID and password you can go directly to the Maricopa student email login page. To find your MEID and set your password, use the Student Personal Administration Tool (SPAT) Lookup. This seems to work best if you only fill in the required (*) items. Maricopa student email account starts with your MEID and ends with "@maricopa.edu." Maricopa Enterprise IDs have the format of either "XXX9999999" or "XXXXX99999" where "X" is a letter and "9" represents a number.
- Currently, your student email account has 7GB of storage.
- Messages can be as large as 20MB, including attachments.
- We recommend that you access your student email account through a web browser, such as Google Chrome, and not through a mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird.
- Some file types cannot be attached to your email. These include executable programs (.com, .exe, etc.) or compressed files such as: .zip, .tar, .tgz, .z, and .gz.
- You can import contacts into your address book using a CSV file format. For more information on importing into your address book click here.
Where Can I Find Help?
- Our District Office has a Google Help Page.
- Read How to Become a Google Ninja.
- Find self service at Google Apps Assistance.
- Contact the GCC Technology Help Desk.
Want to Forward Your Student Email to Another Email Account?
You can forward your student email account to your personal email account. Instructions are available in this online guide.