All students attending a Maricopa Community College are assigned a Google Mail email address that ends with "@maricopa.edu." This student Google Mail account is separate from your personal Google Mail account.
Remember: All official email from Maricopa will be sent to your @maricopa.edu account. Check for messages frequently!
How Do I Get Started?
Your Maricopa student email account starts with the first three or four digits of your MEID. Maricopa Enterprise IDs have the format of either "XXX9999999" or "XXXXX99999" where "X" is a letter and "9" represents a number. If you don't already have an MEID use the Student Personal Administration Tool (SPAT) to find your MEID and set your password.
If you already have an MEID and password you can go directly to the Maricopa student email login page.
- Currently each student email account has 7GB of storage.
- Messages can be as large as 20MB, including attachments.
- We recommend that you access your student email account through a web browser, such as Google Chrome, and not through a mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird.
- Some file types cannot be attached to your email. These include executable programs (.com, .exe, etc.) or compressed files such as: .zip, .tar, .tgz, .z, and .gz.
- You can import contacts into your address book using a CSV file format. For more information on importing into your address book click here.
Where Can I Find Help?
- Our District Office has a Google Help Page.
- Read How to Become a Google Ninja.
- Find self service at Google Apps Assistance.
- Contact the GCC Technology Help Desk.
Forward Student Email to Another Email Account
Don't miss an email from Maricopa. Forward your student email account to your personal email account. Instructions are available in this online guide.