The Office of Strategy, Planning & Accountability fosters student success by leading, evaluating and integrating strategic planning, compliance and analytics efforts at Glendale Community College.
- Through a culture of inquiry, we promote strategic thinking, creativity and innovation.
- We collaborate with stakeholders to foster efficiency and effectiveness.
- We demonstrate adaptability by anticipating, planning for and responding positively to change.
- We consistently deliver accurate and timely work to support data-informed decisions across the college.
- We ensure effective communication by sharing information in a variety of formats, taking into account the diverse needs of our stakeholders.
- We demonstrate integrity, objectivity and professionalism, by abiding by MCCCD and GCC guidelines.
Alka Arora Singh
Dean of SPA
Institutional Effectiveness Coordinator
Institutional Research Analyst