International Education Program
International students at GCC expand horizons and gain worldly experience as they live, study and play in a learning environment that fosters cultural diversity among students, faculty and staff.
The International Education Program (IEP) represents more than 100 countries around the globe. Students choose GCC for the benefits of an affordable undergraduate education, small class sizes and personalized attention.
Why study in the United States at Glendale Community College?
- Easy application process with no application fees.
- Wide selection of academic and technical programs.
- Supportive learning environment with small classes.
- Low-cost tuition.
- Course credits that transfer to other colleges and universities.
- July 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
The International Education office helps students:
- Complete the admissions process.
- Plan their arrival.
- Assist with home stay or apartment housing.
- Enroll in new student orientation and meet with academic advisors.
- Navigate immigration requirements.
- Plan to transfer to a university.
- Meet friends and participate in club activities.
- Prepare the I-20.
Mon. - Wed.. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thurs. - Fri. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m
Mon. - Thurs. 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
News & Events
||April 28, 2015|
||March 24, 2015|
||March 5, 2014|