GCC Main Campus
Founded in 1965, Glendale Community College (GCC) serves community members in Glendale, Arizona and the northwest Phoenix metropolitan area. Click buildings on the map below to view information about them.
See our campus in person. Schedule a campus tour!
Click on the location links (on the left side of this page) to view building information, which may include hours and contact information.
- Please watch for pedestrians and observe all parking regulations.
- Traffic congestion is high from: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 7:50 p.m.
- Allow 30 minutes before class starts for parking and walking to class.
- 65% of parking spaces are located north of campus.
- Parking spaces are usually available in lot S5, most accessible via 63rd Ave and the Loop Road.
- DO NOT park in grassy areas.
- DO NOT park in accessible or employee parking spaces without an appropriate decal.
Download a print-friendly Main Campus map (PDF).
|AED (automatic defibrillator) location|
|Automated door (building entry)|
|S1-S6||Student parking lots|
|SCP||Student carpool parking|
|ECP||Employee carpool parking|