Furnishings Management

Furnishings Management supports the Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E) initiatives outlined in the College Master Plan.

Furniture Services

All requests for ADA accommodations, new furniture, repairs/replacement of existing furniture, furniture moves, and requests to surplus furniture are processed through Furnishings Management. Please complete a Work Order Request for the following types of requests:

ADA Accommodations 
Reasonable accommodations will be made for all requests submitted through Disability Resources & Services to fulfill ADA requirements. ADA accommodations include interpreter chairs, wheelchair tables, and classroom seating accommodations.

New Furniture 
If your department has a furniture need that was not addressed in the budget process or arises after budget requests are submitted, you may submit a work order request to purchase furniture. Your request will be reviewed and you will be contacted for a consultation. Please provide a complete description of the furniture needed and identify the budget source and account number that will be used for the purchase. If your department does not have budget available for a furniture purchase, you will need to consult with your Vice President to locate available funding prior to submitting the request.

Used Furniture 
Are you looking for a file cabinet, desk, or bookshelf? We maintain a surplus inventory of items that have been picked up from other areas. Please submit a work order request and provide a complete description of the furniture needed.

If you need to hang a markerboard, tackboard, mailbox, pictures, or any other items that are attached to a wall, please submit a Work Order Request.  Our technicians will schedule a time to professionally install your items.

Installations / Moves 
Please submit Work Order Request and provide a complete description of the item(s) that need to be installed or moved.  Please include original location and new location in your request.  You will be contacted to schedule a time for the move.

Please submit a work order request and provide a complete description of the item that needs to be repaired or replaced. You will be contacted to schedule a time for the repair. Please specify if the broken item is a safety hazard as these items take priority over other repair requests.

Report missing signs, sign replacements, and other signage needs by submitting a Work Order Request.  

Please submit a work order request and provide a complete description of the broken or unwanted furniture that you want picked up from your department. Tagged furniture requires a completed Property/Transfer Disposal Form (.pdf) at the time of pick-up. Once a surplus item has been picked up from your area, it is non-returnable.

Furnishings Management facilities all warranty repairs/replacements for campus furnishings.  Most manufacturers include lifetime or extended warranties on product lines.  Please submit a Work Order Request to request warranty repair/replacement for furniture.


Building: Administration (A) - 57
Phone: (623) 845-3030
Fax: (623) 845-3025
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30am - 4:00pm
CLOSED Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.