Get College Credit for Your High School Classes
Choose dual enrollment and get a head start on college.
Dual enrollment is a great idea for eligible high school juniors and seniors who want to earn college credit for taking high school classes. Students at participating schools can earn Maricopa Community College credit for classes, and upon graduation, transfer those credits to GCC or to a four-year university.
Why do high school students like the GCC dual enrollment program?
- You can complete college-level classes right at your own high school;
- Learn in a familiar and comfortable environment with teachers you already know;
- then, transition those credits easily to college;
- perhaps even bypass AP tests to earn college credits.
- While you’re enrolled, you can use the college library, computer labs and online library resources.
To get started, talk to your high school counselor.
Maricopa Grant Application is now closed. Fall 2015 application will post August 1, 2015.
- Applying for Admissions Online Directions (.pdf) OR
- You may download the Student Information Form (.pdf) and submit the completed form to the GCC Dual Enrollment Office.
- Test Requirements (.pdf) To see practice tests click here.
- Maricopa Dual Enrollment Flier.
- GCC Student Catalog & Handbook for all students.
- For transfer information visit: www.aztransfer.com.