Work Order Requests
Facilities Management provides a variety of services from custodial care to major renovations. Work order requests can be submitted for the services provided below. Requests for major renovations, new/minor construction, and building modifications are to be submitted as a Project Management Team (PMT) request.
How To Submit a Work Order Request
Work order requests for services can be submitted these three ways:
- Contact Facilities Management at (623) 845-3030.
Fill out a Work Order Request Form online. The Submittal Password is 'facilities.'
Need assistance? Download the Requester Guide for instructions on how to submit work order requests.
- E-mail your request to Facilities Management.
- For emergencies, please call the Facilities Management office at 623-845-3030 during business hours.
- For minor issues after 4:30 p.m. (temperature controls, restroom concerns, etc.), please contact Public Safety at 623-845-3535.
- For all security-related issues, contact Public Safety at 623-845-3535.
- Upon receipt of the request, Facilities Management will initiate the work order.
- A work order number will be assigned and a notification will be sent to the requester.
- The work order information is relayed to the appropriate service unit.
- The requester is contacted if a consultation is required.
- The work order is closed after the work has been completed.
- Requester receives notification that the work order has been completed.
- Building Maintenance: Doors, Keys, Latches, Switches, & Push Pads.
- Carpentry: Fabrications, Installations, Repairs, Carpeting, & Windows.
- Custodial: Custodial Services (all areas), Light Bulb Replacement, Shampoo Carpets, Floors, Batteries, Event Set-ups, & Interior Graffiti.
- Electrical: Outages, Wiring, Breakers, Light Ballasts, Switches, Whips, & Fans.
- Furnishings: New & Used Furniture, ADA Accommodations, Surplus Requests, Installations, Office Moves, Repairs, Upholstery, & Signage.
- Grounds: Grounds, Landscaping, Sprinklers, Parking Lots, & Exterior Graffiti.
- HVAC: Hot/Cold Calls, Air Conditioning, Heating, Thermostats, Ice Makers, Exhaust Fans, & Ceiling Leaks.
- Locksmith: Keys, Broken Locks, Door Knobs & Latches, & Hardware.
- Maintenance Assistant: Clocks, Dispensers (Towels, Seat Covers, Hygiene), Pencil Sharpeners, Lights, Picture Hanging, Markerboards, Tackboards, Ceiling Tiles, & Event Set-ups.
- Painter: Painting, Patching, Touch-up, Staining & Sealing.
- Plumbing: Sinks, Faucets, Toilets, Drinking Fountains, Drains, & Leaks.
- Utility Worker: Miscellaneous Repairs.
- Waste Management: Waste, Recycling, & Shredding Services.