Congratulations Class of 2015!
50th Anniversary Graduation Celebration!
View Commencement Graduation Ceremony Photo Album.
Many special surprises at this historic graduation ceremony.
Glendale Community College Commencement Ceremony
Date: May 15, 2015, 6:00 p.m. (General seating. Doors open at 5 p.m.)
Venue: University of Phoenix Stadium (directions and maps)
Keynote speaker: Morris Callaman, a Glendale Community College alumni who continued his education at ASU, earning an engineering degree, then an MBA, then a law degree. Callaman opened his own legal office in 2005, the Callaman Firm LLC.
See the Commencement Instructions (.pdf) for students and their guests.
Students please note: if your mailing address changed after you sent in your application for graduation, you must update your address with a Graduation Technician in the Enrollment Center.
Parking for guest and graduates is available east of the stadium in the EP and E2 lots. Please arrive in plenty of time to find a parking place and seat prior to the ceremony. All attendees will use Entrance 2 to enter the stadium.
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Balloons (helium)
- Banners or signs with advertising
- Beverages other than 1 factory sealed non-frozen 500ml (16.9 fl oz) bottle of water
- Bicycles, skateboards, Segways, wheelies or roller blades
- Cameras with professional photo lenses (larger than 8”), tripods or monopods
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Confetti, glitter or streamers
- Containers: Water bottles (metal, glass or other materials), Canteens or glass vases
- Coolers of any kind
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Food (except for children under the age of 2 or those with a medical condition)
- Illegal drugs
- Selfie or GoPro Sticks
- Smokeless Cigarettes
- Weapons- included but not limited to firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security