Center for Learning
The Center for Learning (CFL) is a free resource dedicated to your academic success. If you need help with a class - from tutoring to study tips - don’t struggle on your own. We offer:
- Tutoring help in most subjects
- Access to online tools that will build English, reading math, keyboarding and grammar skills
- Videos that will help you improve your study skills, comprehension and retention.
- ESOL--English for Speakers of Other Languages.
- 2-Hour Group Study Rooms (2-3 students).
Supplemental Instruction (SI) is also available for students in specific courses.
Come see how the Center for Learning can help you succeed!
Mon - Thurs. 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Fri. 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Hours of Operation vary for individual offices.