The Cashier's Office, a busy hub of financial services, includes all the cashiering, billing, collection, and account services for students and college employees.
The GCC Cashier's Office accepts the following payment methods: cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
See instructions on how to set up a monthly payment plan.
More Student Services at the Cashier's Office
Veterans may qualify for a deferred payment of tuition and fees. Contact the Veteran Services Center to determine whether you qualify.
Gift certificates for credit or non-credit classes, in any amount, are available at the Cashier's Office. Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferrable and not able to be redeemed for cash.
Student Personal Check Cashing - A student ID is required to cash a personal check. Limit one personal check per day for up to $5.00. Write you student ID# on your check, and make your check payable to GCC. Your imprinted name, current address and phone number must be on your check. No third party checks. Returned checks will be posted to your student account. There is a $15 fee for any returned check.
Students are responsible for all financial obligations to the college. Failure to return library books or other college property or equipment, failure to pay parking tickets, failure to pay tuition, course fees or student loans, and failure to reimburse the college for checks written on insufficient fund accounts will result in a hold placed on student records.
- Outstanding balances prohibit release of grades, release of transcripts or registration for classes at any MCCCD college. You will not be able to access your online student account.
- Uncleared debts may be referred to a collection agency and can affect your credit rating.
- Partial payments are accepted for outstanding debts, however, the above restrictions apply until the account is paid in full.
- If you have an outstanding debt with the Department of Education, the above restrictions apply. You may contact them at 800-621-3115.
- If you do not pay your outstanding balance, it will be withheld from your Arizona state taxes until the balance is paid in full. There is a processing fee associated with this measure.
Administrative Policies regarding debt are found under Maricopa Administrative Regulation 2.9.